Spa Policies / FAQs
How shall I pay for my treatments and spa services?
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
What about gratuities?
Gratuity is not included in the price of your services. It can be added to your credit card, and cash is always accepted.
What if I have a health impairment?
Please notify the spa before you make a reservation for your treatment.
What is the cancellation policy?
We understand that things happen unexpectedly. We also hope you understand that when forgetting or canceling appointments without giving enough notice, our spa loses the ability to fill that appointment time, and other clients waiting for appointments miss out on receiving services. For the benefit and respect of all our clients and staff, booking appointments are subject to the following terms:
- Less than 24 hours’ notice is considered a “Late Cancellation” and will result in a charge of 50% of the scheduled service(s).
- If you do not cancel your appointment and do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be considered a “No Show” and will be charged the full amount of the scheduled service(s) and this charge can not be used for your next appointment.
- Appointments that are booked within the 24-hour period are still subject to the cancellation policy.
- As a courtesy, appointment confirmation messages are sent 24 hours in advance of appointments to those that opt-in by both SMS and email to the contact information given at time of booking.
- To ensure a full experience, please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- If you need to cancel your appointment during non-business hours, you may either call and leave a voicemail, text, or cancel your appointment at email@example.com.
What happens if I am late for my appointment?
Arriving late will limit the time for your treatment. You will be charged 50% of the full service. If you are running more than 5 minutes late for a 15 minute service or more than 15 minutes late for a longer service, we may need to reschedule for another day.
Is there available parking?
Channing’s validates parking at 1000 Plaza Garage on E Oak St. $18 for up to 4 hours. Be sure to plan ahead and allow time for parking on busier days. We know that traveling in the city can be unpredictable; please allow adequate time for travel so that you arrive on time to your appointment. The late policy still applies if you are late due to traffic or difficulty finding parking.
• Follow-up clients that have not been seen for 4(+) months will be treated as new clientele and will be charged accordingly.
• The purchase of a “series” [of treatments] is nonrefundable.
• Retail products are exchangeable for “in-house” credit only.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• A $2.00 PPE surcharge will be added to each service. This charge covers the cost of protective measures to keep our staff and clients safe such as masks, hand sanitizer, bleach, Cavicide, gloves, etc. We appreciate your understanding.