Channing’s Studio & Spa will continue to request that clients wear a mask at the Spa. As a business owner and service provider myself I want to comply with the standards that I have always felt was in my clients & staff’s best interest for safety. Channing’s falls into the Medi Spa category and therefore we must comply with the CDC guidelines.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Channing’s has updated our policies to the following;
- If you have been vaccinated please show a photo of your card or email it to us at info@Channings.com so that we may add this to your profile .This will allow you to be mask free at your treatment should you desire.
- Our staff, while all vaccinated, will still be wearing masks for added comfort and safety for our guests
Safety Protocols in Place:
- Practicing safe and social distancing at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the spa for staff & guests. Guests are required to use sanitizer upon entering the spa.
- If you feel sick please call and cancel your appointment, you will not be charged a cancellation fee if you call the same day.*
- There will be scheduled time in between appointments to allow workstations, equipment, and treatment rooms to be wiped down and disinfected by EPA approved products.
- No clients will be allowed in the waiting room unless you have an appointment, so please come alone.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, come up to the door and ring the bell as the door will be locked for vaccination card check.
- Touch-less checkouts have always been our normal practice.
*If you have an appointment and have tested positive for or been exposed to COVID-19 we require you to reschedule your appointment for at least the recommended 14 days in the future. In addition, we require you to bring in your negative test results to your next appointment. This is to ensure the safety of our clients and employees.