- All of our staff has taken a course in COVID-19 and has been certified on procedures & protocols necessary to keep all of us safe.
- Channing’s is working tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure that we provide safety, comfort and peace of mind to everyone.
Safety Protocols in Place:
- Practicing safe and social distancing at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the spa for staff & guests. Guests are required to use sanitizer upon entering the spa.
- All guests and team members will be required to wear a mask at all times. Please come with your own mask that you feel comfortable wearing.
- Upon arrival team members and guests will have a temperature check with a non contact thermometer, before entering the spa.
- If you feel sick please call and cancel your appointment, you will not be charged a cancellation fee if you call the same day.*
- There will be scheduled time in between appointments to allow workstations, equipment, and treatment rooms to be wiped down and disinfected by EPA approved products.
- No clients will be allowed in the waiting room unless you have an appointment, so please come alone.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, come up to the door and ring the bell as the door will be locked for temperature check.
- There will be no magazines or other non essentials in the waiting room, since they cannot be disinfected.
- There will no longer be any self serve beverages out in the open, please bring your own closed beverage.
- Touch-less checkouts have always been our normal practice.
*If you have an appointment and have tested positive for or been exposed to COVID-19 we require you to reschedule your appointment for at least the recommended 14 days in the future. In addition, we require you to bring in your negative test results to your next appointment. This is to ensure the safety of our clients and employees.